Why Sponsor Working 2 Walk Science & Advocacy Symposium?
- Alignment with Cutting-Edge Research – know where the research is headed to stay ahead of the curve
- Brand Exposure Where It Matters Most – increase your reach within the national and international SCI Community
- Deepen Your Market Research – take advantage of the opportunity to hear directly from the constituency you serve
- Demonstrate Your Commitment – show the SCI Community that you’ve prioritized curative therapies
- Create Opportunities – your support helps fund our registration discounts and travel scholarships for SCI attendees
Take a look at our Levels of Support and Exhibitor Prospectus below. Then give us a call (888-564-2228) or send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to become a sponsor.
Levels of Support
$25,000 – SOLD
|Promotional Item in Conference Bag||X||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|Online and Print Media Recognition||X||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|Logo/Name/Active Link on U2FP Website for One Year||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|Complimentary W2W Symposium Registration||8||6||4||3||2||1|
|Full-color ad in W2W Symposium Program (provided by sponsor)||Full Page||Full Page||Full Page||1/2 Page||1/4 Page||1/8 Page|
|Exhibit Table at W2W Symposium||X||X||X||X||X|
|Logo/Name/Active Link on U2FP Newsletters for One Year||X||X||X|
|Logo prominently displayed at Networking Reception||X|
|Logo on Conference Bags||X|
|Inclusion in Event Logo||X|
If you are a not-for-profit organization that would like to support the conference, please contact us for special pricing.
Working 2 Walk (W2W) 2018 is a two day symposium to be held at the Airport Sheraton in Vancouver, Canada. The focus of this event is the advancement of curative therapies for paralysis. Information will be presented on current treatments, research, the status of clinical trials, and essential strategies to improve overall physical health of individuals living with paralysis. Advocacy sessions will provide tools and resources that will empower community members to promote increased funding and research leading to curative therapies.
Previous W2W symposiums were held in Miami, Minneapolis, Washington DC, Chicago, Phoenix, Boston, Seattle, and Irvine CA, hosting 200-250 highly motivated attendees each year. This event provides a unique setting for researchers, clinicians, and the paralysis community to collaborate on the advancement of cutting edge regenerative and rehabilitative therapies.
Note that we have a very high percentage of returning supporters from year to year, and our exhibitors value the intimate environment and opportunity to connect with such a unique and committed audience.
- Paralysis survivors (primarily spinal cord injury)
- SCI Advocacy Organizations & Foundations
- Families, Friends and Caregivers
- Research Scientists
- Biotech and Pharma Representatives
- Activity Based Therapy and Fitness Centers
- Rehabilitation and Recovery Specialists
- Occupational and Physical Therapists
On Friday, October 19, and Saturday, October 20, the event schedule will run from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. There will be a networking reception from 5:00-7:00 pm on Friday evening. Exhibitor tables will be conveniently located directly outside the main conference hall. Attendees will have numerous opportunities to visit exhibitors prior to the symposium, during all breaks, and after the sessions. When the event schedule is finalized, a copy will be sent to all exhibitors.
For more information contact Unite 2 Fight Paralysis: 1-888-564-2228 or email@example.com